Marine Aquatic Invasive Species (Marine AIS)
- Rhode Island Marine & Estuarine Invasive Species Site: Profiles and resources on established and potential marine AIS in Rhode Island
- Rapid Assessment Surveys of Marine Species at New England Floating Docks and Rocky Shores: 2013 Report, 2010 Report
Freshwater Aquatic Invasive Species (Freshwater AIS)
- Statewide distribution maps are generally updated annually, and include an alphabetical list of lakes by town,noting which invasive is present:
- RI Department of Environmental Management: Lakes Report
- RI Department of Environmental Management has detected at least one invasive species in 60% of Rhode Island ponds and lakes. The most common species present were variable milfoil and fanwort.